At Bronson, we provide grief support to patients, parents, family members and staff facing the death of a loved one. Many nurses, social workers and staff have special training to help you and your family deal with acute and chronic grief.
- Bereavement coordinator who provides resources and referrals to help and support those dealing with loss
- Information, materials and supplies to help facilitate healing
- A bereavement library for patients and family members seeking additional support and materials
- Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support Group monthly meetings for those coping with the loss of a baby through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, SIDS and newborn or early infancy death
- Referrals to community partners
For More Information About Bereavement Services