Connect 24/7 with Bronson MyChart
Bronson MyChart is a secure online connection that allows you to access your electronic health information, and by proxy your family's health information, from any computer, tablet or smartphone.
Log in to Bronson MyChart Don't Have Bronson MyChart? Sign Up Now
Use MyChart Anytime to:
- See a doctor online without an appointment with an On Demand Video Visit
- See your doctor online with an e-Visit or a Scheduled Video Visit
- Schedule you own appointments with your Bronson doctors
- eCheck-In before your appointments and use self-arrival on your appointment day
- Send messages to your doctors
- Refill and see current medications
- View test results and immunization records
- Download your medical records when you travel
- Pay your bill online
- Receive appointment and health check reminders
- Manage the health of your children or a loved one using the proxy feature
Don't Forget to Download the Bronson MyChart App!
Login anywhere using your smartphone or tablet: Download on the App Store or Get It On Google Play!
See a Doctor Online
You can now see a doctor online with an On Demand Video Visit or Scheduled Video Visit. Learn more.
Lab and Imaging Results Now Available Sooner!
Bronson releases lab and imaging results as soon as they are processed—this means you get your results faster. While the results are available to you, your provider and clinical team may not have had an opportunity to review the results before you see it. Your provider will contact you in one to five business days to address any concerns with your results.
COVID-19 Self-Triage Tool
Use the Bronson MyChart Symptom Checker to find out if you need to be tested for COVID-19. Simply enter your symptoms (or exposure) into the self-triage screening tool and, if needed, set up a test. To get started, sign in to Bronson MyChart. Don't have a Bronson MyChart account? Sign up now.
Login to use the Symptom Checker