Bronson Methodist Hospital has been a regional Burn Center since 1973. We are the only hospital in southwest Michigan that provides comprehensive burn treatment for children and adults.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Burn Services?
"I'm not sure where I would be today without the support and care of your outstanding staff." Read more from this patient
- Dedicated inpatient unit
- Outpatient care, including burn and wound treatment, follow-up care and management
- Rehabilitation designed to meet each patient's needs
- Prevention programs, community outreach and education
Burn Services & Treatments
- Burn and wound treatment, both inpatient and outpatient
- Burn rehabilitation
- Fire prevention programs for organizations such as Head Start and SAFE KIDS Kalamazoo County
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Juvenile Firestarters Program to educate children who have fire-setting behaviors
- School Re-entry Program to help burn survivors adjust physically and emotionally when they are able to return to school
Locations for Burn Services
For More Information About Burn Services
- Call Bronson Burn and Wound Center at (269) 341-8827
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.