Being diagnosed with cancer can be difficult and confusing for you and your family. Our oncology nurse navigators can help. They are specially trained to guide you and your family through your cancer journey.
Why Choose Oncology Nurse Navigator Service at Bronson?
- Specially trained registered nurses with experience in navigating the healthcare system
- Enhanced quality and continuity of care
- Provide single point of contact for you to coordinate with your medical team and connect to community resources
- Helps to remove barriers and to connect you to the services and specialists you need
Oncology Nurse Navigators
- Collaborate with members of the medical team to help you get current information from all your doctors, nurses and counselors
- Coordinate appointments with your doctor's and surgeon’s offices
- Coordinate your care with any other healthcare providers throughout the Bronson system
- Discuss any warning signs or symptoms you may have during treatment and recovery
- Ease your burden as you move through the complex cancer treatment journey
- Help you and your family connect with community resources such as the American Cancer Society
- Help you understand your diagnosis and available treatment options
- Help you with personal concerns such as transportation, finances, cosmetic services, nutrition and genetic counseling
- Provide education and support before and after surgery
Locations for Oncology Nurse Navigator Service
- Bronson Battle Creek – The Nurse Navigator service is located in the Cancer Care Center located at Bronson Battle Creek.
- Bronson Methodist Hospital – The Nurse Navigator service is located in Suite M-515 of the Medical Office Pavilion at Bronson Methodist Hospital. .
For More Information About Cancer Care
- Call the Oncology Nurse Navigator Service at Bronson Battle Creek at (269) 245-8647
- Call the Oncology Nurse Navigator Service at Bronson Methodist Hospital at (269) 341-8358
- Learn about all of Bronson's cancer care services
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.