Pediatric Endocrinology at Bronson Children’s Hospital

How can we help you?

Pediatric Endocrinology

If your child has experienced problems with delayed growth, puberty, diabetes or other hormone related disorders, turn to Bronson Children’s Hospital and our partners at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine (WMed).

Together, our specialists provide comprehensive outpatient care and services for children with diabetes and other endocrine illnesses. For detailed information, visit the WMed Pediatric Endocrine Clinic to learn more.

Hospital Locations

Positivity Stories

Positivity Stories

Positivity Stories

Positivity Icon

See or share a story

Sign Up for
Bronson MyChart

Manage and track your health information online.

Sign up

Sign in to MyChart.

Your Support Helps

Donate Icon

Donate today