Pediatric Urology at Bronson Children’s Hospital
How can we help you?

Pediatric Urology

Children with problems involving urination or their reproductive organs may need to see a pediatric urologist. If your child is facing these challenges, we can help. Bronson Children’s Hospital has partnered with C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital at Michigan Medicine, to provide care in Kalamazoo.

Common pediatric urology conditions we treat

There are a number of conditions associated with urinary and reproductive problems. Commonly treated conditions include:

If your child needs care for a condition not listed here, consult with one of our children's health providers.

  • Photo of family sitting in grass.

Hospital Locations

Physician Office Locations

Positivity Stories

Positivity Stories

Positivity Stories

Positivity Icon

See or share a story

Sign Up for
Bronson MyChart

Manage and track your health information online.

Sign up

Sign in to MyChart.

Your Support Helps

Donate Icon

Donate today