Diabetes is a condition that affects millions of people. Whether you are new to diabetes or have lived with this condition for years, our specially trained diabetes educators can provide the tools, education and support you need to help you lead a healthier life.
Why Choose Bronson for Diabetes Services?
- Our nurses and dietitians are certified diabetes educators.
- We offer individual instruction and group classes on a variety of topics to help you manage your diabetes.
- Our monthly support group allows people to share their experiences and learn from each other in a safe and comfortable environment.
- We have certified diabetes educators who specialize in maternal-fetal medicine for patients with gestational diabetes.
- Bronson is recognized by the American Diabetes Association and certified by the Michigan Department of Public Health.
- Gestational diabetes
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
Individual and Group Diabetes Classes (physician referral required)
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Continuous blood glucose monitoring
- Coping with diabetes
- Diabetes medication management
- Healthy eating and meal planning
- Insulin pumps
- Physical activity
- Reducing risks
Location of Diabetes Services
For More Information About Diabetes Services