Need to get a test or an X-ray? We offer testing and imaging services in 14 locations. To make it even more convenient for you, several locations are open in the evenings and on the weekends.
We offer services at 14 convenient locations. Check our Outpatient Testing and Diagnostics chart to see which tests are available at each location. A doctor’s referral is needed for all tests. Appointments for lab and routine X-rays are available on a walk-in basis only. For all other outpatient tests, an appointment will need to be made.
Why Choose Bronson for Testing and Imaging?
- We're committed to making sure you feel informed, prepared and comfortable. Feel free to ask us any questions.
- We have the latest technology and equipment
- Local board certified radiologists read images
- Radiologists who specialize in one test or one area of the body
- Your doctor receives timely, accurate and reliable test results to share with you
- Patients of some Bronson practices can view test results online using Bronson MyChart
- Accredited in CT, mammography, MRI, ultrasound and vascular by American College of Radiology
Testing and Imaging Services & Treatments