Nuclear medicine requires radioactive materials in very small amounts. But it’s highly effective for both the diagnosis and treatmentof diseases.
Why Choose Bronson for Nuclear Medicine?
- We’re committed to making sure you feel informed, prepared and comfortable – feel free to ask us any questions
- Three convenient locations
- Local board-certified radiologists interpret images
- Your doctor receives timely, accurate and reliable test results to share with you
- Accredited in vascular imaging by the American College of Radiology
Conditions We Treat
- Organ enlargement
Nuclear Medicine Services
- Bone scans
- Brain scans
- Breast scans
- Gallium scans
- Heart scans
- Renal scans
- Thyroid scans
Locations for Nuclear Medicine Services
For More Nuclear Medicine Information
- To learn more about specific nuclear medicine procedures, visit Nuclear Medicine page at www.RadiologyInfo.org
- Call Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723 or (800) 451-6310 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.