Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) - Otolaryngology
Whether you are concerned about a potential problem with your sinuses, tonsils, have a throat or voice disorder or have been diagnosed with head and neck tumors or growths, you can trust the experienced and compassionate doctors at Bronson of help. Commonly referred to as an “ear, nose and throat” or an “ENT surgeon”, our otolaryngologists treat both children and adults. Our expert team covers everything from allergies or sinus problems to deformities and reconstructive surgery.
Our offices also offer convenient on-site audiology testing, otolaryngology consultation and treatment options, as well as hearing aid services. Our audiology services are provided by Hearing Specialists of Kalamazoo.
- Hearing loss, tinnitus and balance disorders, ear diseases
- Sinus disease, nasal airway obstruction, nose bleeds
- Tonsil and adenoid disease, snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Voice disorders, throat disorders
- Abnormal growths of the head and neck including thyroid and salivary gland tumors
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations for both adult and pediatric patients age 2 and older
- Immittance audiometry (middle ear assessment)
Personalized ear, nose and throat care
Since every patient is different, our otolaryngology team is here to find the best ways to meet your individual needs. Your care team can answer your questions, perform tests to help make a diagnosis and prescribe the best course of treatment to help you feel better.
Your Bronson ear, nose and throat provider will partner with you, your family, your primary care doctor and a variety of medical specialists to create a personalized treatment plan to help you get back to living your life.