At Bronson Diabetes & Endocrinology Center, we focus on the care and treatment of adults with a wide range of endocrine disorders, including thyroid conditions, osteoporosis, diabetes and more. We partner with you, your family and your primary care provider to manage your treatment in all areas of diabetes and endocrinology. Whether you are new to an endocrine disorder or have lived with one for years, our team of board certified endocrinologists and advanced practice providers give the tools and support you need to live a healthier life.
Conditions we treat
There are several types of conditions we treat. If you’re seeking care, our experts can help you and your loved ones with:
*Kalamazoo office only
Endocrinology services and treatments
You have many options for working with our team, including individual appointments. These could be with a variety of experts at Bronson.
- Endocrinologists – Doctors trained to treat hormone imbalances and problems
- Maternal fetal medicine specialists – Doctors trained to help with health concerns of pregnant women and their baby
- Certified diabetes educators – Health professionals with extra training in diabetes
- Classes – Offered as individual and group classes (physician referral required) on a variety of topics including:
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Continuous blood glucose monitoring
- Coping with diabetes
- Diabetes medication management
- Healthy eating and meal planning
- Insulin pumps
- Physical activity
- Reducing risks
- Support group – Share your experiences and learn from others with diabetes in a safe and comfortable environment at our monthly support group.