Regular physical activity is an important part of any healthy lifestyle. Not only does it play a part in losing weight or maintaining a healthy weight, it can also help reduce pain, alleviate stress and give you more energy to do the things you enjoy most in life. At Bronson, we don’t want staying active to feel like a chore. Our teams of health and wellness experts in Kalamazoo and South Haven are here to help you be well.
Endless Opportunities to Reach Your Fitness Goals
Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just starting your journey to healthy living, Bronson Athletic Club in Kalamazoo (BAC) and Bronson Wellness Center in South Haven (BWC) have the facilities, services and amenities to help you every step of the way. Both clubs require a separate club membership. Both clubs offer:
- A spacious fitness floor with state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Group exercise classes
- Specialty fitness programs
- Certified personal trainers
- Pools for lap swimming, water exercise classes and family fun
- A gym floors for sports, like basketball
- An indoor track
- Luxury amenities, including a sauna, massage therapy, a pro shop and more
Your Journey to Better Health and Wellness
Most activities require a club membership to participate. The BAC and BWC operate separately and offer separate memberships.
Request BAC membership details now
Request BWC membership details now