50% of men and 64% of women who die suddenly of coronary heart disease have no previous symptoms. Fortunately, the Bronson Heart Scan can help identify heart disease before you have symptoms.
Candidates for the Bronson Heart Scan
The heart scan is recommended for men 35+ and women 45+ with any of these risk factors:
- Diabetes (anyone over age 30)
- Family history of heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- History of smoking
- Over ideal body weight
- Peripheral vascular disease
Our Heart Scan Team
Our team provides technical, medical and professional interpretation of Bronson Heart Scan findings. Our CT technologists and radiologists work in tandem with other medical professionals to provide the information your doctors need to create your care plan.
More Information About the Bronson Heart Scan
The heart scan cost is $200 and is not currently covered by insurance. The test includes all technical, medical and professional interpretation charges, as well as a personalized report of your heart disease risk. Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card at the time of registration.
- To schedule your Bronson Heart Scan at Bronson Outpatient Testing, call (269) 34-HEART (344-3278) Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- For more information, call (269) 34-HEART (344-3278) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.