We’re here to give you high quality heart care from a highly trained team. The cardiac catheterization suite at Bronson Methodist Hospital offers state-of-the-art technology and a dedicated, knowledgeable staff for all of your heart and vascular needs.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Cardiac Catheterization Services?
- Bronson offers patients complete cardiac care, including the area’s first accredited Chest Pain Center
- Four state-of-the-art catheterization (cath) labs
- Families can stay with the patient before and after the procedure
- All-private rooms and bathrooms for better patient recovery
- Pagers are provided to families for updates to allow more freedom
- Communication pads provided to patients and families to take notes and write down questions
- Aesthetically-pleasing atmosphere that provides a source of relaxation
- Blanket warmers to enhance patient comfort
- Designated parking for patients
Cardiac Catheterization Services & Treatments
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Cardiac catheterization
- Electrophysiology testing
- Implantable defibrillator insertions
- Intravascular imaging
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), including balloon angioplasty and cardiac stenting
- Peripheral vascular stenting
- Permanent pacemaker insertions
Our Cardiac Catheterization Team
Our doctors are able to diagnose and treat heart and vascular conditions using catheters instead of surgery. Our team use advanced technology for the diagnosis and treatment of heart and vascular conditions. We offer patients high quality heart care from a highly trained team. Our catheterization team provides timely and effective care that focuses on patients and their families.
For More Information About Cardiac Catherization