Is it indigestion? Or a heart attack? We can determine if you’re having a heart attack or if your chest pain is caused by something else so either way, you can get the treatment you need quickly.
If you think you or someone else might be having a heart attack, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department ASAP.
Why Choose Bronson for a Chest Pain Emergency?
*2012 Consumer Perception Study, Professional Research Consultants, Inc.
- Full Cycle III accreditation with PCI - the highest level of accreditation
- More people in Kalamazoo County prefer Bronson Methodist Hospital for treatment of chest pain*
- We are southwest Michigan's first accredited Chest Pain Emergency Center
- Patients receive all needed testing during their visit— from blood testing and EKGs to stress tests and more
- Our all-private rooms reduce the risk of infection and promote healing
- Cardiac diagnostic services, catheterization labs and operating rooms are located close by to save critical seconds in an emergency
Chest Pain Emergency Center Services & Treatments
- 24/7 access to the latest stent technology in our cardiac catheterization labs
- Blood tests that detect the slightest signs of a heart attack
- Computerized serial EKG (electrocardiography) to monitor heart activity
- Diagnostic testing and imaging
- Emergency medicine doctors, cardiologists and radiologists available 24/7
- Experienced nurses with Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- Heart surgery
- Life-saving, clot-busting medications that can stop heart attacks quickly and minimize damage
For More Information About Heart & Vascular Services