Heart care is not one-size-fits-all. The smallest patients need care tailored to their needs. Our pediatric cardiology services provide expert heart care for babies, children and adolescents.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Pediatric Cardiology?
- We're the only hospital that provides pediatric inpatient services in southwest and south central Michigan.
- We're the only hospital in southwest Michigan that is a member of the National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI).
- Bronson Pediatric Cardiology includes physician practices and pediatric cardiology clinics at Bronson Children’s Hospital, and at Bronson's pediatric clinic in St. Joseph and Battle Creek.
- Our pediatric cardiologists provide consultation for mothers carrying fetuses with suspected cardiac defects
- Bronson’s Pediatric Cardiology Specialty Clinic is available to offer a comprehensive evaluation of children with complex cardiac problems.
Pediatric Heart Conditions We Treat
Ou pediatric cardiologists treat a number of conditions, including:
- Chest pain
- Complex cardiac problems
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart murmur
- Syncope/fainting spells
Pediatric Cardiology Services & Treatments
Pediatric Cardiology Team
Our pediatric cardiologists are a part of Bronson Heart & Vascular, which uses a team approach to patient care. Team members include adult and pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, specially trained nurses, radiologists, critical and intensive care doctors, hospitalists and other experts. These specialists work closely together to create a care plan and to help ensure that your child receives optimal care.
For More Information About Pediatric Cardiology