Heart and Vascular Services & Treatments
Advanced heart and vascular treatments
After you and your provider discuss the results of your heart and vascular tests and next steps for care, you’ll have access to advanced treatment options from experts at a location near you. These include:
- Cardiac catheterization – State-of-the-art technology and an experienced team perform this procedure to diagnose your cardiovascular condition and/or treat it
- Cardiac rehabilitation – Helps you return to the highest possible level of functioning after heart surgery, transplantation, chest pain or heart attack
- Cardiology – Area’s largest cardiology team specializing in multiple types of heart conditions to provide the treatment you need
- Cardiothoracic surgery – Area’s most experienced team in robotic heart surgery with more than 30 years of heart and lung surgery experience
- Chest pain – Collaborative, coordinated care when time matters most
- Left atrial appendage occluder device - Procedure using a device that is placed in the cath lab for patients with atrial fibrillation not caused by a heart valve problem and who have had a serious bleeding event and are unable to take blood thinners. By placing the LAAO the risk for stroke is decreased and the need for blood thinners is eliminated.
- Nurse navigators - If you are having a complex procedure done, one of our nurse navigators will help guide you through your experience at Bronson
- Pediatric cardiology – Region’s only program specializing in care for children’s heart conditions
- Septal occluder device - Procedure using a device that is placed in the cath lab for patients with an atrial septal defect (ASD) or patent foramen ovale (PFO) to decrease risk of stroke.
- Thoracic surgery – Highly specialized surgical interventions for treating lung conditions
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) – Innovative heart surgery for treatment of severe aortic valve stenosis
- Transcatheter mitral valve replacement (TMVR) - Placement of a new valve inside of a surgical mitral valve that is stenotic (tight).
- Vascular and endovascular surgery – Nationally recognized team of board-certified surgeons specializing in surgery of the arteries and veins
- Vein care – Medical and cosmetic treatment for vein problems