When it comes to your heart, you want expertise. Our cardiologists specialize in many different types of heart care so you can be sure to find the treatment you need for your condition. Our goal is to help you and your heart become healthier.
Coordinated Heart Failure Care
If you have recently been diagnosed with heart failure, count on our team of specialists at the Bronson Heart Failure Clinic in Kalamazoo. Between working with our nurse practitioner, pharmacist, social worker, dietitian, and more, we will provide you with a comprehensive care plan customized to your needs. To learn more about how to better manage your heart failure and how we can help, watch the video below.
Treatment for your heart condition
If you suffer from one or more of the following conditions, our cardiology team is here to help. Commonly treated conditions include:
If you need care for a condition not listed here, consult with one of our heart and vascular providers.
Full range of heart care services
At Bronson, we offer a full-range of cardiology services and treatments to help you better manage your disease:
- Angiography – Examination by X-ray of blood or lymph vessels
- Calcium scoring (Bronson Heart Scan) – Detects evidence of heart disease before you have symptoms
- Cardiac catheterization – Procedure used to diagnose and treat cardiovascular conditions
- Cardiac rehabilitation – Rehabilitation designed to help you return to the highest possible level of functioning after a heart attack or heart surgery
- Cardioversion Echocardiogram EKG (ECG)
- Diagnostic testing and imaging – Testing performed by expert clinicians to detect and diagnose your heart or vascular condition
- Electrophysiology testing – Diagnoses heart rhythm disorders by measuring the electrical activity of your heart
- Heart disease risk assessment – Online health questionnaire to give you your personalized heart disease risk
- Heart monitor – Portable device that measures and records your heart’s activity
- Implant and check defibrillators – Device used to control heart rate by applying an electric current to the chest wall or heart
- Multidisciplinary heart failure clinic – Clinic that helps develop a personalized care plan that may help to reduce your symptoms and decrease the frequency of visits to the hospital
- Pacemaker checks – Device placed in the chest or abdomen to help control abnormal heart rhythms
- Peripheral vascular procedures – Helps improve blood flow to the limbs
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) – Heart surgery performed if you have severe aortic stenosis to replace valves that are not properly performing
We're here for you
No matter your heart condition or cardiology need, our team of board-certified cardiologists are here to provide you with the care that you need to start feeling better. This includes everything from early prevention and detection to ongoing disease management.