Are you having heart or vascular surgery at Bronson? Our nurse navigators can help! These specially-trained nurses are experts in heart and vascular care. They work closely with surgeons and other members of your care team to help guide you and your family through your experience.
How do our nurse navigators benefit you?
- Help communicate and coordinate care between all members of your healthcare team
- Provide education for you and your family to make sure you are prepared for your surgery and recovery
- Single point of contact for any questions or concerns you may have before, during or after you are in the hospital for your surgery
What role does our nurse navigators play?
- Collaborates with members of the medical team to help you get current information from all of your doctors, nurses and counselors
- Coordinates appointments with your doctor's and surgeon's offices
- Explains what you can expect before and after surgery
- Helps you and your family prepare for care after surgery
- Reviews your care plan with you and your family while you are in the hospital
- Visits you while you are in the hospital
- Helps you find other resources for your surgery if you need them
- Is available by phone or email to help you and your family before, during or after your surgery
Learn more about heart and vascular care
- Learn about all of Bronson's heart and vascular services
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.