Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Your vascular system affects your entire body. When you need this type of care, we're here to help. You will find top vascular specialists who use the latest technology to perform safe, effective surgeries.
You do not need to travel far for vascular and endovascular surgery expertise. Bronson Methodist Hospital is rated by Healthgrades as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for Vascular Surgery (2016-17). We are also a recipient of the Healthgrades Vascular Surgery Excellence Award™ (2016-17). This merit places us among the top 10 percent of hospitals in the nation for vascular surgery.
When you combine our award-winning services and team approach you will soon be on the road to recovery.
Surgical relief for your vein condition
We treat conditions both common and complex. You will enjoy working with our specialists. Treated conditions include:
If you need care for a condition not listed here, consult with one of our heart and vascular providers.
Expert vascular and endovascular care
We offer a full range of services to ensure all of your care needs are met:
- Angioplasty – Minimally invasive procedure to diagnose or treat atherosclerosis, which is a blockage of normal blood flow within the arteries
- Amputation - Surgery to remove all or part of a limb due to illness
- Dialysis access - Procedure to clean your blood through a machine
- Open bypass for atherosclerosis – Surgery performed to restore normal blood flow through the arteries. Used to remove fat build-ups, cholesterol or other matter found on the artery walls
- Carotid endarterectomy – Surgery performed to remove any blockage to the normal flow of blood to help reduce your risk of a stroke
- Embolization – Minimally invasive procedure used to treat blockages in one or more blood vessels
- Endovascular stent graft – Minimally invasive procedure performed to treat poorly functioning arteries in your heart and other blood vessels
- Fistulagram - X-ray that detects clots or blockages in your fistula
- Laser treatment - Treatment that uses focused light to treat vein conditions
- Sclerotherapy - Procedure that uses injections to treat varicose and spider veins
- Venous ablation - Minimally invasive procedure using radiofrequency energy
Collaborative team approach
Our vascular surgeons work closely with you and other heart specialists. We provide broad treatment for a full range of cardiovascular conditions. We tailor your treatment plan so that it is matched to your individual needs.