Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Your vascular system affects your entire body. When you need this type of care, we're here to help. At Bronson, you'll find top vascular specialists who use the latest technology to perform safe, effective surgical and procedures.
You do not need to travel far for vascular and endovascular surgery expertise. Bronson Methodist Hospital is rated by Healthgrades as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for Vascular Surgery for two years in a row (2016-17). We are also a recipient of the Healthgrades Vascular Surgery Excellence Award™ (2016-17). This distinction places us amongst the top 10 percent of hospitals in the nation for vascular surgery.
When you combine our award winning services and collaborative approach, this means you will soon be on the road to recovery with all of your vascular needs met.
Surgical relief for your vein condition
Whether you need help with a common or complex condition, you will enjoy working with our expert specialists. Commonly treated conditions include:
If you need care for a condition not listed here, consult with one of our heart and vascular providers.
Expert vascular and endovascular care
We offer a full continuum of services and treatments to ensure all of your care needs are met:
- Angioplasty – Minimally invasive procedure to diagnose or treat atherosclerosis which is a blockage of normal blood flow within the arteries
- Amputation - Surgery to remove all or part of a limb due to illness
- Dialysis access - Procedure to clean your blood through a machine
- Open bypass for atherosclerosis – Surgery performed to restore normal blood flow through the arteries by removing fat build-ups, cholesterol or other substances found on the artery walls
- Carotid endarterectomy – Surgery performed to remove any blockage to the normal flow of blood to help minimize your risk of a stroke
- Embolization – Minimally invasive procedure used to treat blockages in one or more blood vessels
- Endovascular stent graft – Minimally invasive procedure performed to treat poorly functioning arteries in your heart and other blood vessels
- Fistulagram - X-ray that detects clots or blockages in your fistula
- Laser treatment - Treatment that uses focused light to treat vein conditions
- Sclerotherapy - Procedure that uses injections to treat varicose and spider veins
- Vascular disease risk assessment – Online health questionnaire to help you evaluate if you are at risk of developing problems with the blood vessels in your body
- Venous ablation - Minimally invasive procedure using radiofrequency energy
Collaborative team approach
Our vascular surgeons work closely with you and other heart specialists to provide comprehensive treatment for a full range of cardiovascular conditions. We tailor your treatment plan so that it is coordinated and personalized to fit the best possible outcome for your individual needs.