Sometimes your home is the best place to recover from an illness, injury or surgery. We excel at helping you get better in the comfort of your own home.
Why Choose Bronson for Home Health Services?
- Receive the same high quality care that you would get in the hospital
- Home care programs and services developed with input from doctors, nurses and therapists
- Our team approach results in the best outcome for you while recovering
- In-home telemonitoring to remotely monitor patients with circulatory problems, heart conditions and lung problems
- Provide education on self-management of your condition to maintain safety in the home and prevent re-hospitalization
- Bronson Home Health Care is most preferred in Kalamazoo County and Paw Paw for home care services1
- Lifespan is the most preferred in Calhoun Country for home care services1
- Medicare/Medicaid-certified and accredited by The Joint Commission
Home Health Services & Treatments
Specialty Care Programs
- Cardiac and open-heart surgical care
- Diabetes management
- Heart failure and chronic condition management
- Hospice in-home care and residence
- Orthopedic and joint replacement care
- Post-surgery and wound care
- Respiratory and asthma care
- Stroke and neurological care
- In-home health education
- Intravenous (IV) therapy
- Medical social work and counseling support for financial and community services
- Pediatric care
- Rehabilitation services (including physical, occupational and speech therapy)
- On-call nurse available 24/7
Not all services are available at all Bronson home health locations. Call to find out which services are available at each location.
Locations of Home Health Services
For More Information About Home Health Services
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1 2012 Consumer Perception Study, Professional Research Consultants, Inc.