Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a medical treatment used to treat many conditions. During treatment, the body is exposed to pure oxygen in a hyperbaric chamber.
Conditions We Treat
- Diabetic ulcers
- Healing after radiation treatment
- Non-healing wounds and skin ulcers
- Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
- Skin grafts that are not healing
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Services & Treatments
There are three parts to hyperbaric treatment:
- Compression [link to Compression section on Patient Education page]
- Decompression [link to Decompression section on Patient Education page]
- Treatment [link to Treatment section on Patient Education page]
Treatments usually last two hours.
Locations of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
For More Information About Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or email@example.com. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.