At Bronson Internal Medicine, we do everything we can to help you stay healthy. When you choose a primary care doctor, you work with them to coordinate all of your healthcare needs. Internal medicine doctors are primary care doctors who most often focus on treating adults with one or more chronic or complex health conditions.
Our goal is to build your trust in a judgment-free environment as we work with you one on one to carefully manage your condition(s) and overall health. During your visit, we do our best to thoroughly explain new information—from conditions to treatments and medicine—and answer all of your questions.
We recommend that you make a list of questions you have for your doctor before you even schedule your appointment. When you make your appointment, let the office staff know all of the types of things you want to talk to your doctor about. This way, we can make sure you don't feel rushed and have plenty of time to get the answers you need.
Internal medicine treatments
Whether you need a check-up, help in managing a chronic condition, or an expert medical consult, we are committed to giving you the supportive, personalized and complete care you deserve. Some of our treatments and services include:
- Colds, flu and fevers
- Chronic condition/disease management, including asthma, COPD, diabetes (type 1, type 2, prediabetes) and high blood pressure
- Depression and Anxiety
- Dermatology services, such as acne and warts
- Eating disorders
- Geriatric care
- Infections including urinary tract infections
- Men’s health
- Mental health
- Nutrition information
- Physical exams
- Preventive care, including immunizations
- Sexual health
- Substance abuse and addiction, including smoking cessation
- Stomach pains and vomiting
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Women’s health
In some cases, you or your loved one’s illness or injury may need a specialist. If this happens, your doctor will coordinate your care with Bronson's specialty team members. Which means you'll get Bronson's well-known quality care, no matter what your needs, anywhere you go in southwest Michigan.
Are You a New Patient Looking For a Bronson Doctor?
If you are looking for a primary care doctor, we can help you choose the right one for you or your family based on insurance, location, medical needs and personal preferences. Appointments are available online or in person. There are two ways to choose a primary care provider and schedule your first appointment:
1. Schedule online: click the button below to view every primary care provider who are open to new patients and offer online scheduling.
Find A Doctor
2. Schedule by phone: Call (269) 341-7788 and talk with a Bronson Care Advisor, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Or email us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you call after hours, you can leave a message and we’ll call you back the next business day.
Dial (269) 341-7788
Need Care Now?
We're here to help. When you’re sick or injured, you want to feel better as soon as possible. The first step is to contact your primary care provider. If your doctor isn’t available, BronsonConnect can help you get care quickly and conveniently. Just check out our Need Care Now page to match up your condition with the care option that best suits your needs.
If you have chest pain or symptoms of a serious injury or illness, call 911 or go directly to the emergency department.