Whether you need a routine blood draw or a more complex test, we offer a full range of high-quality laboratory services. These services play a vital role in helping detect, diagnose and treat illnesses. Since waiting is the hardest part, our staff works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to deliver quick and accurate lab results to your doctor.
Scheduling An Appointment
You can schedule an appointment for lab tests at select Bronson lab locations.
Click here to schedule an appointment
Before scheduling an appointment, please make sure you have a physician order. A physician order is required before we are able to perform a diagnostic test.
Fast, Convenient Laboratory Services
- No appointment needed for most tests, depending on location
- Same-day results for most tests
- Caring, qualified and experienced staff
- No matter where you live, we’re always close by with many convenient locations for lab draws in Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Marshall, Paw Paw, Portage, South Haven and Vicksburg.
- Bronson patients can view lab results online using Bronson MyChart
Each lab is accredited and meets all standards of The Joint Commission:
- Bronson Battle Creek - College of American Pathologists
- Bronson LakeView Hospital - The Joint Commission
- Bronson Methodist Hospital - College of American Pathologists and the American Association of Blood Banks
- Bronson South Haven - Commission of Office Laboratory Accreditation
We will work closely with you and your family to explain every procedure. We will do whatever is takes to help you feel prepared, relaxed and comfortable.
Comprehensive Laboratory Services
Because more than 60 percent of all patient care decisions are based on lab results, our experienced pathologists partner with your doctor to help with your diagnosis and treatment. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Blood bank – Location where blood and plasma supplies are stored for transfusions
- Chemistry – Looking closely at bodily fluids, like blood and urine, to help diagnose diseases and conditions
- Coagulation – Testing that determines whether you are at risk of bleeding too much or developing blood clots
- Cytology – Examining cells from the body to help diagnose diseases and conditions
- Dermatopathology – Examining skin cells from the body to help diagnose skin diseases and conditions
- Hematology – Examining blood cells from the body to diagnose blood-related diseases
- Histology – The study of examining cells under a microscope
- Immunology – Assists in understanding the functions and deficits of the body’s immune system
- Microbiology – Studying microorganisms to help diagnose infectious diseases
- Molecular diagnostics – Analyzing genes that may relate to infectious diseases, cancer, genetic disease or coagulation
- Result reporting – Communicating lab results to a patient and their doctor
- Specimen processing – Where specimens (blood, urine, bacteria cultures, body tissue, etc.) are received, organized and entered into the Epic electronic medical records
- Urinalysis – Testing urine to detect a variety of conditions, diseases and disorders
Tests that are not available onsite are referred to Mayo Clinic Laboratories, a world-renowned leader in healthcare.
Accurate and Timely Test Results
Our test catalog provides you with up-to-date information to ensure accurate and timely test results.