If managing your weight feels like a losing battle, we can help. We have a variety of programs to help you shed unwanted pounds, adopt better eating habits and live a healthier life.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Medical & Surgical Weight Management?
- We offer several options to help manage your weight, including exercise and fitness, dietary support, lifestyle support and minimally invasive bariatric surgery
- Our program offers the only fellowship-trained bariatric surgeon in the area
- The full-service Bronson Athletic Club has amenities and programs for all levels of performance and physical fitness
Weight Conditions We Treat
- Obesity (being overweight)
- Morbid Obesity (being severely overweight)
Treating obesity can help with the health problems associated with being overweight, such as metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, type 2 diabetes and osteoarthritis.
Medical & Surgical Weight Management Services & Treatments
Whether you choose to have surgery, enroll in the New LEAF Program, or choose a self-directed weight loss program, there are many ways we can help you reach your goals:
Please note: A physician referral is required for services and treatments. Portions of this program may be covered by your health insurance. Contact your health insurance provider for more information on your coverage. Download our Medical & Surgical Weight Management Referral Form to give to your your physician.
Our Medical & Surgical Weight Management Team
Our weight management team consists of bariatric surgeons, dietitians, nurses, anesthesiologists, surgery nurses, a program coordinator and our highly-skilled surgery staff. All your care will be coordinated with hospitalists, primary care providers, pharmacists and more. Our goal is to provide the highest quality care and patient satisfaction.
Locations for Medical & Surgical Weight Management
For More Information About Bronson Medical & Surgical Weight Management