Our self-directed program gives you the flexibility to manage your weight your way. You will partner with your own primary care provider, and any other health professionals you choose, to help you meet your goals.
Weight Conditions We Treat
- Obesity (being overweight)
- Morbid Obesity (being severely overweight)
Treating obesity can help with the health problems associated with being overweight, such as metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, type 2 diabetes and osteoarthritis.
Self-Directed Weight Management
You can partner with a variety of healthcare professionals to develop a personalized program specific to your goals.
Please note: A physician referral is required. Portions of this program may be covered by your health insurance. Contact your health insurance provider for more information on your coverage.
- Behavior change consultation with a mental health professional
- Medical weight management with your healthcare provider
- Nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian
- Personal training with an exercise physiologist from the Bronson Athletic Club or another fitness center
Download our Medical & Surgical Weight Management Referral Form
to give to your your physician.