Connect 24/7 with Bronson MyChart
Bronson MyChart is a secure online connection that allows you to access your electronic health information, and by proxy your family's health information, from any computer, tablet or smartphone.
Use MyChart anytime to:
- See a doctor online without an appointment with an On Demand Video Visit
- See your doctor online with an e-Visit or a Scheduled Video Visit
- Schedule you own appointments with your Bronson doctors
- eCheck-In before your appointments and use self-arrival on your appointment day
- Send messages to your doctors
- Refill and see current medications
- View test results and immunization records
- Download your medical records when you travel
- Pay your bill online
- Receive appointment and health check reminders
- Manage the health of your children or a loved one using the proxy feature
Ready to Get Started?
Log in to your Bronson MyChart account.
Don't have Bronson MyChart?
Sign up now.
Don't forget to download the Bronson MyChart App!
Login anywhere using your smartphone or tablet: Download on the App Store or Get It On Google Play!
Confused about eCheck-in?
Our video shows you how to eCheck-in in 5 easy steps. Watch now.
See a Doctor Online
You can now see a doctor online with an On Demand Video Visit or Scheduled Video Visit. Learn more.
COVID-19 Self-Triage Tool
Use the Bronson MyChart Symptom Checker to find out if you need to be tested for COVID-19. Simply enter your symptoms (or exposure) into the self-triage screening tool and, if needed, set up a test. To get started, sign in to Bronson MyChart. Don't have a Bronson MyChart account? Sign up now.
Login to use the Symptom Checker