Matter of Balance: A Fall Prevention Program
As an older adult, you may be concerned about falling. Many older adults stop being active as a result of this fear. There is a better way.
Prevent falls and become more active
During this award-winning program, you will learn to:
- Prevent or minimize falls
- Set goals to become more active
- Reduce the risk of falling at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Details about this class
- Classes are two hours long and are held once a week for eight weeks/twice a week for four weeks.
- Anyone may attend. Those who are interested in improving balance and strength or have fallen in the past are especially encouraged to participate.
Want more information?
For information on the next class, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit bronsonhealth.com/classes.
A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls
This program is based on Fear of Falling: A Matter of Balance. Copyright ©1995 Trustees of Boston University. All rights reserved. Used and adapted by permission of Boston University.
A Matter of Balance Lay Leader Model
Recognized for Innovation and Quality in Healthcare and Aging 2006, American Society of Aging. A Matter of Balance Lay Leader Model was developed by a grant from the Administration on Aging (#90AM2780).