Need Care Now?
Bronson MyChart E-Visit
A Bronson MyChart E-Visit is an easy way to ask your provider for medical advice and treatment online. For some conditions and treatments, you can skip the appointment and use Bronson MyChart eVisit instead.
How E-Visits Work
E-Visittake place online (a type of telemedicine) and are similar to sending your doctor an email. However, instead of email, we use Bronson MyChart Messages to communicate so your health information is secure, protected and kept private.
To have an E-Visit, you need to have a Bronson primary care provider and a Bronson MyChart account. Then you simply begin an E-Visit by selecting the eVisit option under Menu in Bronson MyChart. If you meet the criteria below, your provider will walk you through the steps of the eVisit through MyChart Messages.
Conditions We Treat Using E-Visits
Conditions vary for adults, teens and children:
- Back pain
- Birth control
- Cough, flu or COVID-19 like symptoms
- Diaper rash
- Head lice
- Insect bites and stings
- Joint pain (not caused by injury)
- Painful urination
- Red eye
- Request for change of medication
- Request for referral
- Sinus issues
- Sore throat
- Vaginal discharge or irritation
Cost is based on how much time your provider spends treating you. This will be billed to you and your insurance. Standard copay and deductibles apply ($35 or less depending on your copay and deductible).
Get Started Today
To get started, send your provider a message in Bronson MyChart, following these steps:
- Log in to Bronson MyChart account (Don't have Bronson MyChart account? Sign up today.)
- From the Menu select E-Visit.
- Begin the visit by:
- Reviewing the consent.
- Verifying your current location.
- Selecting a reason for eVisit.
- Confirm the provider you’d like medical advice from.
- Answering some questions for the provider to use when assessing your eVisit request.
- Verify your contact and insurance information.
- Confirm which pharmacy you’d like any prescriptions to go to.
- Sign any necessary documents.
How to Initiate an E-Visit in Mychart