Need Care Now?
BronsonConnect Video Visit
Not feeling well? Whether you’re at home, at work or traveling, you can connect face-to-face with a Bronson doctor anywhere you have an internet connection and a smart phone, tablet or computer. You can log in for a video visit at your convenience any time—day or night. During your confidential and secure visit, the doctor will ask questions, perform an exam and offer treatment options just like an in-person visit. You don’t even need to be a Bronson patient to take advantage of this service—if you're 18 months or older, you can get care. Just download our app, and log in to be connected with a doctor online.
A BronsonConnect Video Visit should be used for minor health concerns. It should not be used for life-threatening emergencies. If you are experiencing a life-threatening condition such as chest pain, trouble breathing or stroke symptoms, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
What conditions can I get treated on a video visit?
Common conditions treated include:
- Cold symptoms
- Eye irritation, infections, pink eye
- Flu symptoms
- Minor burns, skin infections, rashes, poison ivy
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections
Who are the doctors?
The doctors and advanced practice providers are board-certified, licensed and credentialed through Bronson Healthcare. When you log in, you will have several to choose from.
How much does a video visit cost?
A BronsonConnect Video Visit is $59 (less if covered by your insurance).
How do I schedule a BronsonConnect Video Visit?
There are two options to enroll:
- Download the app to your device: Download on your device. If you have an iPhone or iPad, use the App Store. For other devices, GET IT ON Google play. Then, open the app on your device to create an account.
- Create an account online. (Already have an account? Log in now.)