BronsonConnect Video Visit Counseling & Psychiatry
Need counseling or psychiatric care? Whether you’re at home, at work or traveling, you can connect face-to-face with a Bronson doctor anywhere you have an internet connection and a smart phone, tablet or computer. You can schedule a video visit at your convenience any time—day or night. During your confidential and secure visit, the counselor or psychiatrist will ask questions, perform an exam and offer treatment options just like an in-person visit. You don’t even need to be a Bronson patient to take advantage of this service. Just download our app, and log in to schedule a video visit with a counselor or psychiatrist online.
Types of care available
- scheduled video visit appointments
- counseling care for patients 9 years or older
- psychiatry care for patients 18 years or older
List of common conditions treated
Common conditions treated include:
- Depression (including post-partum depression)
- Couple’s therapy
- Panic attacks
- Trouble sleeping
- Substance use and smoking cessation
- And more
Costs for counseling and psychiatry video visits
- $105 per visit with a master’s level counselor
- $120 per visit with a doctorate level counselor
- $225 for an initial visit with a psychiatrist, $115 per follow-up visit
The visit may be covered by your insurance. Call your insurance provider for more information.
Get started today
Get the iOS app. Get the Android app. Use the Desktop Website.