Neurological Services & Treatments
Our neurology team will guide and encourage you through the diagnostic, treatment and therapy processes for your identified neurological condition. Our specialists lead the way in research and clinical trials to find new therapies and approaches for a number of brain and spine conditions. That means you have access to advanced diagnostic techniques and treatments and groundbreaking clinical trials.
Advanced neurological treatment
After you and your provider discuss the results of your neurological tests and next steps for care, find access to innovative treatment options from experts close to home. You’ll benefit from extensive care options for various conditions:
- ALS care – The only multidisciplinary ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) team in the region
- Epilepsy care – Top-ranked care with help from southwest Michigan’s only epileptologist
- Neurobehavioral health and memory care – Inpatient and outpatient care options for Alzheimer’s disease, depression, anxiety and other behavioral conditions, including a focus on older adults
- Neurocritical care – Immediate, intensive care for aneurysms, severe seizures, stroke and other conditions
- Neurodiagnostics – Full-service laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Neurology – Clinical treatments from board-certified neurologists for conditions from headaches to nerve diseases
- Parkinson’s care – Compassionate care for Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders from a team of dedicated neurologists, therapists, and physician assistants
- Pediatric neurology - Brain and spine nonsurgical treatments for children and teens
- Stroke care – Bronson Methodist Hospital is one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care (Healthgrades, 2017) and has a team of board-certified neurologists specializing in stroke treatment and rehabilitation
Committed to your brain and spine health
Because your brain and spine health impacts your everyday life, we know you want someone committed to your care. Our team of dedicated professionals is ready to provide you and your family with everything you need to achieve what matters most to you. We will work with you to create a treatment plan that is both coordinated and personalized to fit your needs.