For a complete checkup and treatment of your epilepsy, experts at Bronson use the latest technology. It allows us to detect any seizure activity while a real-time video recording simultaneously captures your body movements. Our goal is to provide you and your family with the comprehensive epilepsy care, support and education that you need.
Epilepsy conditions we treat
Our doctors can help you with several conditions, including:
Epilepsy services and treatments
At Bronson, find a wide range of treatments and services for your brain and spine health, including:
- Epilepsy and seizure monitoring – Assess and diagnose your seizures
- Epilepsy consultation services – Meet with southwest Michigan's only epileptologist at the request of your neurologist, neurosurgeon or family doctor
- Neuromonitoring unit (NMU) – Visit southwest Michigan’s first and only neuromonitoring unit for the evaluation of seizures, and for advanced diagnostic and presurgical patient evaluations
- Neurodiagnostics - Outpatient diagnostic services, including eoencephalography (EEG), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) and positron emission tomography (PET) scans
- Pediatric epilepsy – Assess and diagnose seizures for babies, children and adolescents
- Camp Discovery – A week-long summer camp for children with epilepsy between the ages of 8 and 17. Bronson neurology team members provide medical care for the kids as a service to the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan that sponsors the camp.
- Support group – Attend our monthly support group for patients who have seizures and their caregivers
- Medical management – Receive ongoing outpatient care to help you reduce or eliminate seizures
- Pre-surgical evaluation – Consult with our team before your surgery, as needed
Your epilepsy care team
As an epilepsy patient, you’ll work with a the area’s only epileptologist, who coordinates care with a group of neurology and neurosurgery specialists, depending on your specific needs.