Facing memory loss, emotional or behavioral changes? Turn to the neurobehavioral health experts at Bronson. We offer personal older adult care as well as support and education for family members.
Accredited neurobehavioral health care
We are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. You can expect safe and high quality neurobehavioral healthcare.
Neurobehavioral health conditions we treat
The compassionate care team at Bronson has experience treating many conditions. Commonly treated conditions include:
If you need care for a condition not listed here, consult with one of our neurology providers.
Neurobehavioral health services and treatments
Whether as an outpatient or inpatient, you can count on the Bronson care team.
In the hospital, our board-certified geriatric psychiatrist will visit you daily. Care includes:
- Family meetings to discuss a plan of care
- Medical assessment evaluation
- Medicine evaluation and monitoring
- Mood and behavior monitoring
- Neurological and psychiatric evaluation
- Nutrition information
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Group therapy sessions
Services provided in our office, include:
- Coordination of community services
- Diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Education, resources and support for patients, caregivers and family members
- Evaluation and cognitive testing
- Family conferences to discuss a plan of care
- Help with admission to inpatient behavioral health services
- Information about residential options
- Neuropsychology testing
- Referral to other specialists, including neurologists and neurosurgeons
- Referral to speech, occupational and physical therapy, and home health services