Bronson is here to provide complete evaluation and medical treatment of epilepsy using the newest technology. We also have the area’s only epileptologist and a neuromonitoring unit.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Epilepsy Care?
- Ranked among the top 5% in the nation for neurosciences for three years in a row (2012-2014)
- Ranked among the top 5% in the nation for neurosurgery for two years in a row (2013-2014)
- Southwest Michigan's only epileptologist
- Southwest Michigan’s first and only neuromonitoring unit for the evaluation of seizures, and advanced diagnostic and presurgical patient evaluation
- Outpatient diagnostic services, which include eoencephalography (EEG), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) & positron emission tomography (PET) scans
- Pediatric epilepsy program for babies, children and adolescents
- Provide medical direction and oversight for the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan’s Camp Discovery – a weeklong summer camp for children with epilepsy between the ages of 8 and 17
- Support group for patients who have seizures and their caregivers
Conditions We Treat
Our doctors treat conditions, including:
- Seizure disorders
Epilepsy Care Services & Treatments
We offer a wide range of services, including:
Our Epilepsy Care Team
Our goal is to provide high quality care and high patient satisfaction. And our epilepsy team consists of the area’s only epileptologist, who coordinates care with neurologists, neuropsychologists, pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons, neurointerventional surgeons, neuroscience nurses, hospitalists, anesthesiologists, primary care providers, pharmacists, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists.
For More Information About Epilepsy Care