Are you having joint replacement surgery at Bronson Methodist Hospital? Our orthopedic nurse navigator can help! Our nurse navigator is a registered nurse specially trained in orthopedic nursing care. She works closely with surgeons in the joint replacement program and helps guide you and your family through your experience.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Orthopedic Nurse Navigator?
- Our nurse navigator helps communicate and coordinate care between all members of your healthcare team
- Our nurse navigator provides education for you and your family to make sure you are prepared for your surgery and recovery
- Our nurse navigator provides a single point of contact for any questions or concerns you may have before, during or after you are in the hospital for your surgery
- Watch this video to learn more:
The Bronson Methodist Hospital Orthopedic Nurse Navigator:
- Collaborates with members of the medical team to help you get current information from all of your doctors, nurses and counselors
- Coordinates appointments with your doctor's and surgeon's offices
- Meets you in person at the joint replacement education class
- Explains what you can expect before and after surgery
- Helps you and your family prepare for care after surgery
- Reviews your care plan with you and your coach while you are in the hospital
- Visits you while you are in the hospital
- Helps you find other resources for your joint replacement surgery if you need them
- Is available by phone or email to help you and your family before, during or after your surgery
For More Information About Orthopedic Care
- Call the Orthopedic Nurse Navigator Service at Bronson Methodist Hospital at (269) 341-7141.
- Learn about all of Bronson's joint replacement services
- Learn about all of Bronson's orthopedic services
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or email@example.com. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.