Recovering from surgery, illness or injury can take time and hard work. We're here to make that journey a little easier.
Why Choose Bronson for Rehabilitation?
- Our team of experts works directly with you and your doctor to develop a personalized treatment plan
- Our staff must meet rigorous training and certification standards to ensure you receive the highest quality care
- We use state-of-the-art technology, including ultrasound, electrical stimulation and mechanical traction
- We are accredited by The Joint Commission
- We accept most insurances – check with your health insurance carrier/network
Rehabilitation Services & Treatments
We offer occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech-language pathology in the following settings:
Our Rehabilitation Team
Bronson's rehabilitation team consists of physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants and speech-language pathologists. Some of these therapists have completed specialty certifications including McKenzie, Lymphedema, Ola Grimsby, DSI Functional Capacity Assessments, Brain Injury Specialist and NDT to name a few.
Locations for Rehabilitation
For More Information About Rehabilitation
- Call any of the Bronson rehabilitation locations listed above.
- Talk to your doctor to find out if rehabilitation is right for you. You must have a physician referral for rehabilitation services.
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.