Children sometimes need special help as they grow and develop. We offer therapy for pediatric patients from infancy through age 13.
Conditions We Treat
- Cognitive difficulties
- Developmental delays
- Motor difficulties
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic injuries
- Sensory disorders
- Speech and language difficulties
- Swallowing and feeding dysfunctions
- Traumatic brain injuries
Pediatric Rehabilitation Services & Treatments
- Aquatic therapy
- Gait training
- Home program instruction
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Oral motor techniques
- Sensory integration
- Speech-language pathology
Our Pediatric Rehabilitation Team
Our pediatric rehabilitation team has extensive experience in orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation. We work with parents, doctors, educators, school therapists, and community resources [link to PDF in Rehab Patient Education section] to best meet the needs of your child.
Locations for Pediatric Rehabilitation
For More Information About Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Call any of the Bronson rehabilitation locations listed above.
- Talk to your doctor to find out if pediatric rehabilitation is right for your child. You must have a physician referral for pediatric rehabilitation.
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.