Pelvic floor therapy is a type of physical therapy that focuses on the muscles of the pelvic floor. It can help both men and women with common pelvic conditions.
Conditions We Treat
- Difficulty going to the bathroom
- Frequent trips to the bathroom during the day or at night
- Loss of urine when you cough, laugh or exercise
- Painful intercourse
- Pelvic pressure or pain
- Trouble making it to the toilet on time
Pelvic Floor Therapy Services & Treatments
- Bladder schedule and retraining
- Lifestyle modifications
- Manual muscle therapy (can be internal or external)
- Pelvic floor muscle strengthening (biofeedback)
- Relaxation techniques
- Therapeutic exercise
Our Pelvic Floor Therapy Team
The physical therapists that provide this service have been specially trained in pelvic floor therapy.
Locations of Pelvic Floor Therapy
For More Information About Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Call any of the Bronson rehabilitation locations listed above.
- Talk to your doctor to find out if pelvic floor therapy is right for you. You must have a physician referral for pelvic floor therapy.
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or email@example.com. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.