Speech-language pathology is used to help improve or correct communication or swallowing disorders.
Speech-Language Pathology Goals
- Clear speech and language expression
Speech-Language Pathology Services & Treatments
- Cognitive re-education (memory, concentration)
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) therapy program (BIG and LOUD)
- Neurological rehabilitation (stroke, head injury, Parkinson’s)
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Videofluoroscopy assessment (swallow study)
Locations of Speech-Language Pathology
For More Information About Speech-Language Pathology
- Call any of the Bronson rehabilitation locations listed above.
- Talk to your doctor to find out if speech-language pathology is right for you. You must have a physician referral for speech-language pathology.
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or email@example.com. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.