Rehabilitation Services & Treatments
Faced with recovery after a surgery, illness or injury? You can find comfort in knowing that Bronson offers comprehensive rehab services.
Advanced therapy services
You will find access to advanced therapy options from experts at several locations near you. You’ll benefit from services such as:
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) BIG & LOUD therapy – Behavioral therapy program that is a treatment for speech disorders and movement challenges from Parkinson’s disease
- Lymphedema therapy – Helps patients manage swelling and pain caused by lymphedema
- Occupational therapy – Helps those with certain physical conditions or developmental delays lead a more independent, productive life
- Pelvic floor therapy – Helps with common pelvic conditions and strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor
- Physical therapy – Treats a variety of diseases and conditions using physical means, like stretching or exercise
- Speech-language pathology – Improves or corrects communication or swallowing disorders
- Spine therapy – Relieves recurrent neck or spine pain
Our acute care rehabilitation services are provided while you are still in the hospital. Our goal is to help you become as independent as possible before you leave.
Depending on your rehab needs, we may be able to bring our services to you in the comfort of your own home.
With nine locations in Calhoun, Kalamazoo and Van Buren counties, it is easy for you to access our specialized and accredited outpatient rehabilitation care.
Your child may sometimes need special help as he or she grows and develops. We offer pediatric rehabilitation from infancy through age 13 as part of Bronson Children’s Hospital.
We specialize in post-acute care and rehabilitation to help you bridge the transition between inpatient care and home. Services are offered in a unique care setting.