You can schedule your own mammogram screening without a physician's order if you've seen your healthcare provider within the last three years and you do not have any breast health problems. Otherwise, you will need to obtain a referral from your provider.
- Choose from seven locations throughout southwest Michigan
- Six of our locations offer both 2D and 3D (tomosynthesis) screening mammograms
- Annual screening mammograms can be scheduled for women starting at age 40
- To ensure your mammogram is covered by your health plan/network, your appointment must be at least 365 days since your last mammogram.
- Not all insurance companies cover the full cost of a 3D mammogram. Check with your insurance provider before scheduling your mammogram so you know what amount of coverage to expect. Your insurance company may cover the standard mammogram cost, but you may be responsible for the 3D portion of the cost.
Current patients with a Bronson MyChart account can schedule appointments online.
Sign in to Bronson MyChart
If you don’t have a Bronson MyChart account, click here to sign up.
Click the links below to view available appointments by location.
Van Buren County
Schedule by Phone
You can also schedule by phone by calling Bronson Central Scheduling, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Call: Dial (269) 341-8700 or Dial (888) 741-6415
Your Results on Bronson MyChart
Effective April 5, Bronson will be releasing lab and imaging results as soon as they are processed—this means you’ll get your results faster. While the results are available to you in Bronson MyChart, your provider and clinical team may not have had an opportunity to review the results before you see it. Your provider will contact you in one to five business days to address any concerns with your results.