Sexual Assault Services
If you're a victim of sexual assault, please let us help. We have a team of specially trained individuals who can offer support, answer your questions and get you the resources you need.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of sexual assault, there are a variety of ways we can help. To learn more, take a look at the services we provide.
These services are offered free of charge to survivors and their family members. Interpreter services are available for all services
Help support our mission
Help support our mission by making a donation today. To make a tax-deductible gift to Sexual Assault Services, visit the Bronson Health Foundation's Sexual Assault Services Fund at bronsonfoundation.com.
To mail your donation, you can send your check, made payable to Bronson Health Foundation, to:
Bronson Health Foundation
Attn: Sexual Assault Services Fund
301 John Street, Box C
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Your gift will be used to support the Sexual Assault Prevention & Community Education Program.
Are you looking for a great volunteer opportunity? We are currently getting ready to begin training for our newest volunteers. Our volunteers offer gentle, sensitive support to those who have been impacted by sexual violence. Join our team! Click here to learn more.
- Click here to view the 2020 SAS Annual Report.
Community support and funding
We are grateful for the support and funding from our community partners. Click here to learn more.
- For non-emergencies, reach Sexual Assault Services by calling (269) 245-3925.
- M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., evening appointments available upon request.
- If you need immediate assistance, call 911 or our 24-Hour Crisis Line: (888) 383-2192.
- Our 24-hour crisis line is staffed with specially trained professionals who know what to do. Learn more.