Getting a good night’s sleep is vital to your health and well-being. That's why we use advanced technology to help diagnose and treat a variety of sleep-related problems.
Why Choose Bronson for Sleep Services?
- Our studies are interpreted by doctors who are board certified in sleep medicine
- Specially trained staff and advanced technology to diagnose and treat sleep-related problems
- Registered polysomnography technologists are available during operating hours to address questions or concerns during your sleep study
- Flexible testing schedules. Our hours are flexible so you can be tested during your regular sleep time: day or night
Sleep Conditions We Treat
- Circadian rhythm disorder
- High carbon dioxide (CO2) levels
- Irregular breathing during sleep
- Low nighttime oxygen saturation (SAO2) levels
- Periodic limb movements during sleep
- REM behavior disorder
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep apnea, including obstructive, complex and central
- Sleepwalking, night terrors or confusional arousals
- Testing for nighttime seizure disorders
- Trouble falling or staying asleep
- Trouble staying awake or excessive sleepiness
- Trouble with snoring
- Unusual behaviors or movements during sleep
Sleep Services & Treatments
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) support groups
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing
- Education, diagnosis and treatment for sleep disorders in adults and children
- Positive airway pressure (PAP) naps for desensitization prior to CPAP titrations
- Sleep studies to uncover hidden health issues
- Transcutaneous carbon dioxide (TcpCO2) monitoring
Not all services are available at all sleep centers. Call to find out which services are available at each location.
Our Sleep Services Team
Our specially trained staff, including registered polysomnography technologists, use advanced technology to diagnose and treat sleep-related problems. Your sleep study results will be interpreted by a physician who is board-certified in sleep medicine.
Locations for Sleep Services
For More Information About Sleep Services
- Talk to your doctor to find out if a sleep study is right for you. You may need a physician referral for sleep services.
- Find a Bronson sleep doctor
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or email@example.com. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.