Construction of Bronson Outpatient Surgery Center Begins in October
The new Bronson Outpatient Surgery Center, scheduled to open in the spring of 2023, will be located at I-94 and 9th Street.
Read the full story
Whether you need a simple or complex surgical procedure, the surgeons at Bronson have the experience you are looking for. We offer state-of-the-art surgical techniques, including minimally invasive surgery, endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic surgical approaches. And all of your care is managed and tracked in one electronic health record that you and your primary care doctor can access, too.
With our combination of clinical expertise, advanced technology and coordinated, team-based care, you and your family can expect an exceptional healthcare experience.
Comprehensive surgical services
Whether you need inpatient (overnight stay) or outpatient surgery (go home same day), your care is our number one priority. Our areas of expertise include:
- Breast surgery – Surgical treatment for breast abnormalities and cancer
- Cardiac surgery - Surgical treatment for the heart, lungs, esophagus and other organs in the chest
- Colorectal surgery – Surgical treatment for the anus, rectum and colon
- General surgery – Surgical treatment for the abdomen, digestive tract, endocrine system, hernia, skin and those who are injured or critically ill
- Gynecologic surgery – Surgical treatment of the female reproductive system, such as colposcopy, D&C, hysterectomy, LEEP, tubal ligation
- Neurosurgery – Surgical treatment for the nervous system, including the brain and spinal cord
- Orthopedic surgery – Surgical treatment of the bones and joints
- Pediatric surgery – Surgical treatment for patients from birth to age 17
- Plastic surgery - Cosmetic, medical and reconstructive surgical treatments of the face and body
- Prostate surgery – Surgical treatment of the prostate, a male reproductive gland
- Robotic surgery - Allows our surgeons to perform complex surgical procedures through very small incisions using robotic technology
- Trauma surgery – Surgical treatment for traumatic injuries, usually caused by an impact
- Vascular surgery – Surgical treatment for diseases of the vascular system, or arteries and veins
Preparing for your surgery
Before surgery, you will be given a booklet to help you and your family understand what to expect. This information will also help you take care of yourself after surgery as you recover. A preadmission nurse will call you before your procedure to make sure that you are prepared and that all of your questions are answered.
Expert surgeons and innovative surgical procedures
You will be cared for by a team of highly skilled surgeons, anesthesiologists and medical staff. Many of our surgeons are trained in minimally invasive robotic surgery, which allows them to perform complex procedures through very small incisions using robotic technology. For you, this means that there is less scarring and a quicker recovery time, so you can get back to your normal routine sooner.
Private rooms for better recovery
After surgery, you will be transported to your own room so you can recover with privacy. Having an all-private room helps reduce your risk of infection and ensures that your healing environment is as comfortable as possible.