In cases of emergency, we have you covered at four convenient locations. Our trauma and emergency teams are ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can always count on us for caring and expert treatment for any serious injury or illness.
Every year, we provide trauma and emergency services to more than 150,000 patients. In fact, more people choose Bronson for their emergency care than any other healthcare system in the region because of our unique combination of expert physicians, advanced technology and convenient locations.
Within the Bronson system, we treat all types of emergencies, ranging from serious, life-threatening injuries and illnesses to less severe conditions that require prompt medical attention. The same experienced emergency physician group cares for patients at all four Bronson hospitals. When you need more specialized care, rest assured knowing you have access to our Level 1 Trauma Center, accredited Chest Pain Emergency Center and Primary Stroke Center at Bronson Methodist Hospital.
No matter where you live or what kind of emergency care you need, we’re always close by with convenient locations in Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Paw Paw and Vicksburg.
Trauma and Emergency Conditions We Treat
We treat all types of emergencies from serious, life-threatening illnesses and injuries to less severe conditions that require prompt medical attention.
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Heart attack
- Severe burns
- Stroke symptoms
- Traumatic injury
When your primary care provider is not available, come to us for conditions such as:
- Broken bones
- Influenza (flu)
- Sports injuries
- Strains or sprains
Trauma and Emergency Services & Treatments
We offer a wide range of trauma and emergency services, including:
- Advanced testing, such as nuclear medicine, pulmonary and vascular testing
- Cardiac stress testing, EKG, stenting and catheterization
- Chest Pain Emergency Center
- Diagnostics and imaging, including CT, MRI, ultrasound and X-rays
- Emergency medicine physicians
- Expert specialty and emergency care including a Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Emergency Center, advanced imaging center, 24-hour emergency care and birthplaces
- General surgery
- Intensivists/critical care doctors
- On-call experts in virtually every medical and surgical specialty
- Sophisticated technology and equipment
- Specialized stroke treatment protocols
- Surgical critical care
- Trauma surgery
We will do our best to see you as quickly as possible. However, priority is given to patients with the most severe illnesses and injuries. All services may not be available at all locations.
Care Where You Need It
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. That is why we continue to expand our services throughout southwest and south central Michigan.
Battle Creek Area