Bronson Methodist Hospital is the first and only Level I Trauma Center in southwest Michigan - the highest level a trauma center can receive. This means that Bronson is uniquely qualified to provide expert treatment 24/7 after any life-threatening injury.
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Level I Trauma Services?
- Bronson is the first and only Level I Trauma Center in southwest Michigan. We've been verified as a Level I Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons (ACS)since 1989, longer than any other hospital in southwest Michigan.
- Our trauma surgeons and emergency medicine physicians are in the hospital at all times and ready for any emergency.
- We offer prompt availability of specialists in trauma surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, surgical critical care and emergency medicine to care for the most critical patients.
- Our trauma surgeons are trained to care for trauma patients of all ages, from infants to older adults.
- We have a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit specially equipped for the unique needs of critically injured children.
- Bronson is also a regional burn center.
For More Information About Trauma Services