Vein problems? Our credentialed vascular providers can provide expert vein treatment for a wide range of diseases and disorders.
Whether you need medical vein or cosmetic vein treatment, we understand how important it is for every patient to receive comprehensive care. Our service includes thorough testing and evaluation to identify the type of vein treatment that is right for you.
Get treatment for your vein problem
Enjoy personalized care. Get back to enjoying life.
Are you at risk for venous disease?
Ashley Bays, PA-C, shares what venous disease is and treatment options available.
Commons vein problems
Brandy Piper, vascular nurse navigator, shares common vein problems and treatment options.
Schedule a vein screening today
No referral is required. To schedule an appointment, call (269) 341-7333 or request an appointment online.
Request a Free Vein Screening
If you require a medical evaluation by a vascular provider to diagnose your venous disease and provide vein treatment options, you may need to return to the office a second time before receiving a recommended treatment plan. You should expect your visit to last about 30 minutes.
Why choose Bronson?
- Vein care is provided by credentialed professionals with a vascular and vein focus
- Treatments are done at a medical office on the campus of Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Treatment is closely monitored by skilled professionals including board certified vascular surgeons and vascular nurse navigator
- As a part of Bronson Heart & Vascular, patients have access to additional resources if needed
- Bronson Methodist Hospital is one of Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals for Vascular Surgery™ (2016-2017) and recipient of the Healthgrades Vascular Surgery Excellence Award™ (2016-2017)
For more information
Call (269) 341-7333 or toll free at (855) 338-7654.