- Requires one prior unit of ACPE accredited Clinical Pastoral Education
- Requires an accredited Master of Divinity degree or equivalent, completed or close to completion
- The residency consists of 3 units. It begins the third week of August and runs through the end of the following August.
- Tuition: $500 for the first unit, $400 for the second unit and $300 for the third unit.
- Stipend: $27,000, plus medical health insurance and paid time off.
Each CPE unit lasts 11 weeks, between each unit there is a training break of five to seven weeks during which residents do not have educational responsibilities but are working full-time on their assigned units. CPE Residents share weekend on-call responsibilities in rotation. On-call responsibilities begin Friday night at 8pm and continue to 8pm Sunday evening. In addition, they share weekday on-call responsibilities in rotation, from 8am to 8pm.
Please read the CPE Annual Notice regarding student information and records.