High School Students
Our high school student opportunities offer student observations and hands-on learning.
High School Intermediate School Districts (ISD) and Education for Employment (EFE) programs partner with Bronson to offer student opportunities. Bronson and ISD Faculty work together to clarify placements and meet requirements.
Bronson Student Requirements
- Work with school faculty to establish a Bronson contract for training.
- Meet the Student Minimum Work Requirements for health, safety and confidentiality.
- Follow Bronson's Student Orientation Information.
- Wear a school issued I.D. badge while at Bronson.
- Students at BMH need to park in public parking areas while BBC has designated areas for student parking.
- Establish permission to access clinical documentation on Bronson's network.
Students at Bronson enjoy learning experiences in both clinical, and non-clinical settings. Student placements are made between school faculty and Bronson staff within a student's area of interest. Students must complete Bronson's orientation process and arrange to obtain ID badges, access to technology and other necessary tools.